Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First Post

I've never really been one to do well with keeping blogs. I'm like a child in that aspect, I get a shiny new toy and at first it's fun and I want to play with it all day, everyday. Then after about a week I'm done with it (sorry about that Dollhouse I got when I was 8 mom! ). Well I've had some requests to start a blog detailing some of my life stories, so here it goes....

I'd say my first request (and most persistent) came from my mother. She's always been convinced that I attract crazy in my life, and I can't really say she's wrong. At first she insisted that I use a journal to detail my travels, run-ins with the Warrens and Williams of the world and everyday happenings. Well I'll be honest, that never worked out. Her next thought, along with the thought of a former coworker (let's call her D) was that I write a book chronicling these stories. Well honestly, a book is a lot of work and I'm not really down for that. A few of my coworkers suggested I try a blog, so here I am... Hello all 3 readers!!

A little about me... there's not much to say. I am a 20 something living in New York City working for a nonprofit (you might be thinking yea you.... and 20,000 others). I am a huge believer that stories and experiences can really shape a person, this is why I am always sharing my craziest of stories :) I'm not saying that my stories are better or more significant than anyone else's... they just are... JUST KIDDING. No but seriously, if you're ever bored and hulu is down feel free to read through. Just imagine me using the most CRAZY hand motions and sound effects when telling the stories. Also I tend to ramble and since this isn't a term paper I may write as I speak, sorry!

I hope you enjoy, but if you don't that little x in the upper right corner of your window will take care of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment